Available Academic Common Market/
What is the Academic Common Market/Electronic Campus (ACM/EC) program?
Electronic Campus Programs
- Like the Academic Common Market, the ACM/EC allows students in selected distance learning programs to pay in-state tuition rates when similar degree programs are not available at colleges and universities in the students home states.
- Students can enroll in out-of-state institutions that offer their degree program online and pay only the in-state tuition rates. Hundreds of undergraduate and graduate programs are available for residents of SREB states.
- The ACM/EC program is not competitive or merit-based, but applicants must meet state residency and college program requirements.
- Not all states include online degree programs in their ACM inventories.
- The ACM/EC eliminates unnecessary duplication of academic programs among participating states, recognizing that it is impractical for any institution or single state to develop or maintain degree programs in every field of knowledge.
- It supports existing degree programs that have the capacity to serve additional students.
- It provides access across state lines for programs not available in a student's home state.
- First-professional degree programs, such as law, medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and optometry, are not offered in the ACM and cannot be requested.
- Some institutions and states may impose additional acceptance requirements such as full-time enrollment status.
Please select your state of residence:
If your state is not listed, it does not participate in SREB's ACM/EC. Please see the Academic Common Market webpage for more information.